HFMA Region 4 Women in LeadHERship Summit
November 2 @ 10:30 am - November 4 @ 12:00 pm
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Hear from healthcare’s leading executives on their professional and personal struggles, and how they were able to rise to the top. Ask real questions during our panel, and continue the conversation with top level healthcare leaders over our interactive lunch.
- Expand your professional community with hundreds of women in the healthcare industry during our dedicated networking and evening gala.
- Choose your track of interest – professional development or healthcare education – that meets your career needs, and leave with practical and informational take-aways to apply to your profession.
- Understand how to bring the best value and leadership skills back to your organization from executive coaches and experts.
- Celebrate and support your fellow women in the healthcare industry through our awards ceremony and Summit programs.
The WIH LeadHERship Summit is geared towards those in administration, operations, and facilities, as well as those interested in management and leadership positions in healthcare. The Summit is developed for professional women in the healthcare industry from students to executives interested in professional development, education, and the excellence of women in the professional environment. Women In Healthcare is proudly represented by a diverse group of women from across the US and Canada.